ONEFIT is an online platform that provides access to a wide ranging sports, fitness and wellness activities (“Activities”) at places that work with us (the parties providing such Activities are referred to as “Partners”) in Ulaanbaatar (“Service”).
NXT LLC (“we” or “us”) is a technology company that is the legal and sole owner of all rights in and to ONEFIT website, mobile application (such as for iPhone and Android) or content (collectively, the “Platform”). Through the Platform, we provide the Service by connecting our members with the Partners. ONEFIT or NXT LLC itself is not a gym, fitness studio or class provider and does not own, operate or control any of the activities, classes or facilities accessible through the Platform. We do not get involved in any Activity offered by the Partners through the Platform.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
“Personally Identifiable Information” means any information which can be used to identify an individual (which may include, but is not limited to, name, email address, or postal or other physical address).
We collect Personally Identifiable Information (such as, your full name, email, telephone number and date of birth) from you when you register for the Platform. To participate in certain activities and to obtain certain services or documents offered on the Platform, you may be asked to provide additional Personally Identifiable Information such as phone number and address.
When you visit the Platform we also collect non-personally identifiable information, which is information that by itself cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information (such as age or gender) or usage information (such as the browser you are using, the URL that referred you to the Platform and the areas of the Platform you visit). We may also supplement the information we collect with information from other sources to assist us in evaluating and improving our Platform and offerings.
We use Personally Identifiable Information for several general purposes:
- to provide you with the Platform, activity information, and news,
- to support the Platform and activities offered on or through the Platform,
- to contact you for feedback about our services,
- to conduct research about our customer base or services,
- to fulfill your reservation and purchase requests,
- to notify you of technical updates or changes in policy, or
- to contact you for our own marketing and promotional purposes, or
- to process contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions and fulfill any related awards or discounts.
We may use non-Personally Identifiable Information such as demographic data to analyze and develop our marketing strategy and further improve the Platform and our services.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to other companies or people under any of the following circumstances:
- to any applicable venue, studio, instructor, or other service provider for each class or activity that you sign up for on the Platform, so it can contact you regarding the activity you reserved and send you other communication that may be of interest say as special offers (you may opt-out of marketing communications directly with the applicable venue).
- if sharing the information is reasonably necessary to provide or otherwise make available the Platform and any feature of the Platform or a service that you have requested.
- to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our business partners (unless you have opted out of these types of communications). (Note that you will not be able to opt-out of service announcements that contain important information relevant to your use of the Platform and are not promotional in nature.)
- if we are required to do so by law.
- in connection with a sale or merger with another entity, consolidation, restructuring, sale of company assets, financing or other corporate change, including during the course of any due diligence process or if NXT LLC should ever file for bankruptcy or related proceeding.
- to your employer (or similar entity), if you participate in any of enterprise solutions or corporate programs.
- when we otherwise have your consent to share the information.
We may also share non-Personally Identifiable Information with third parties (e.g. aggregate or demographic data).
We are committed to protecting Personally Identifiable Information from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unauthorized access, and destruction. We takes reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of Personally Identifiable Information.
We protect the security of your Personally Identifiable Information during transmission to us by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input.
THIRD PARTY SITES
The Platform may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when leaving the Platform to read the privacy statements of each site that collects Personally Identifiable Information.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements on our behalf or to provide advertising-related services. These companies may use a cookie or an action tag, to tailor the advertisements you see on the Platform and other sites, to track your response to their advertisement, to determine whether advertising has been served and to measure the effectiveness of their advertising or to award incentives or points to their members who respond to their advertisements. The cookies, action tags or similar files do not contain any Personal Information.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES AND WIDGETS
Our Platform may integrate with social sharing features or other related tools which let you share actions you take on our Platform with other apps, sites or media, and vice versa. These features may enable the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the social sharing service. These features may also collect your IP address and which page you are visiting on our Platform, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly.
The Platform may allow you to post or share content to a public area of the Platform such as a public profile, group, community or other public area. You should be aware that any content or information you choose to disclose in these areas can be read, collected and used by other users, the general public and other sites (including search engines).
The Platform is not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 18, and we will not knowingly collect information from such persons. Any person who provides information to us through registration or in any other manner on the Platform represents to us that they are 18 years of age or older. If we learn that a child under 18 has submitted personal information to us, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible.